SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Lightly coat an 8x1-1/2-inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. In a small bowl stir together flour, rosemary, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine granulated sugar, egg yolks, and oil; beat with an electric mixer on high speed for 2 minutes. Add yogurt and lemon peel. Beat until combined. Add flour mixture. Beat just until combined.
3. Thoroughly wash beaters. In medium mixing bowl beat egg whites until stiff peaks form (tips stand straight). Stir one-third of the stiffly beaten egg whites into batter to lighten. Fold in remaining egg whites. Spread in prepared pan.
4. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 to 28 minutes or until the top springs back when lightly touched.
5. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Use tines of a fork to pierce cake. Slowly drizzle Lemon Glaze over cake. Cool completely. Invert to remove from pan; turn cake top side up. If desired, top individual servings with strawberries and garnish with a lemon piece. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Makes 8 servings.
1. In a small bowl stir together lemon juice and powdered sugar.