SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Allow butter, eggs, and sour cream to stand at room temperature 30 minutes. Meanwhile, lightly grease 48, 1-3/4-inch muffin cups; set pan(s) aside. In medium bowl stir together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl beat butter with electric mixer on medium speed 30 seconds. Add sugar, beating 7 minutes or until fluffy. Beat in vanilla.
3. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating 1 minute after each and scraping bowl. Alternately add flour mixture and sour cream to butter mixture, beating on medium speed after each addition until combined.
4. Fill each cup with about 1 tablespoon batter. Using a wooden pick, stir desired flavor into each cup.
5. Bake 15 minutes or until tops spring back when touched. Cool on rack 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Brush with corn syrup. Add desired toppers. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 days. Makes 48.