SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.For filling::
2. In a large bowl, combine eggs, maple syrup, granulated sugar, brown sugar, milk, butter, and vanilla. Stir in coconut, rolled oats, and walnuts. Pour filling into unbaked pastry shell
3. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center of pie comes out clean.
4. Cool on a wire rack. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate within 2 hours. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days (do not freeze). If desired, serve with Cinnamon Whipped Cream.
5. Makes 8 servings
1. In a chilled medium bowl, combine whipping cream, powdered sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Beat with chilled beaters of an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form (tips curl).