SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease the bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan or three 5-3/4x3x2-inch loaf pans; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs with a whisk; whisk in the water, nectar, and oil. Using a wooden spoon, stir pumpkin quick bread mix into egg mixture until combined. Stir in pecans, the 1/2 cup apricots, and the cranberries.
3. Spoon batter into prepared pan(s); spread evenly. Bake 8x4x2-inch pan for 55 to 65 minutes or 5-3/4x3x2-inch pans for 30 to 35 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near the center(s) comes out clean.
4. Cool in pan(s) on wire rack(s) for 10 minutes. Remove from pan(s). Cool completely on wire rack(s). Wrap and store overnight before slicing.
5. If desired, pour Apricot Icing over bread and sprinkle with additional snipped apricots. Makes 1 large or 3 small loaves (16 to 18 servings).
1. In a small bowl, stir together powdered sugar and enough apricot nectar to reach drizzling consistency.