SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Remove and discard core from lettuce. Carefully remove at least 16 whole lettuce leaves; set aside. In a medium bowl, combine carrot, sweet pepper, 6 tablespoons vinegar, and salt; toss to combine.
2. In a large bowl, combine ground beef and 6 tablespoons teriyaki marinade. Shape beef mixture into 1/2-inch meatballs.
3. Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add one-fourth of the meatballs to hot skillet. Cook for 3 minutes, turning meatballs to brown on all sides. Transfer meatballs to a bowl. Repeat with remaining meatballs.
4. Return all meatballs to the skillet. Stir in chile pepper, water, 2 tablespoons vinegar, and 2 tablespoons teriyaki marinade. Bring to simmering. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
5. To serve, fill lettuce leaves with vegetable mixture and meatballs; roll up. Garnish the platter with green onions. Makes 16 servings.