SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl stir together flour, baking powder, and salt. In a large bowl combine eggs, sugar, oil, and vanilla; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Beat in as much of the flour mixture as you can with the mixer. Using a wooden spoon, stir in any remaining flour mixture.
3. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden. Transfer cookies to a wire rack; cool.
5. When cookies are cool, spread with Almond Icing. If desired, sprinkle lightly with multicolored candies. Makes about 60 cookies.
1. In a medium bowl stir together powdered sugar, almond extract, and milk to make icing of spreading consistency. If desired, tint with food coloring.