SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Prepare Gingersnap Crumble. Set aside.
2. Place ice cream in refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes or just until softened. In a large bowl combine pumpkin, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Stir ice cream to soften; fold into pumpkin mixture. Cover and freeze 20 minutes or until pumpkin mixture holds its shape when heaped with a spoon.
3. Spoon ice cream into parfait glasses; sprinkle with Gingersnap Crumble. Cover and freeze until firm (4 hours to 48 hours).
4. Before serving, top with whipped cream and, if desired, a leaf pastry cutout. Sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice, if desired. Makes 10 servings.
1. In a small bowl stir together crushed gingersnaps and melted butter. Stir just until crumbs are coated.