SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a very large bowl stir together the 1/2 cup sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Add apples. Stir to combine. Let stand while making No-Roll Pie Crust (below).
2. For pie crust, with your hands firmly press two of the dough portions onto bottom of a 9-inch pie plate and up the sides; continue pressing to form an edge at the rim. Set aside.
3. Divide remaining dough portion into 6 equal parts. On waxed paper, pat each dough portion into 3-inch circles; set aside. Transfer apple mixture to pie shell. Top with dough circles. Sprinkle with additional sugar.
4. Place a baking sheet on oven rack; place pie plate on baking sheet. Bake pie for 65 minutes or until filling is bubbly in the center. If necessary, cover top of pie with foil the last 10 to 15 minutes of baking to prevent overbrowning. Remove pie from oven; remove foil; place on wire rack to cool completely. Makes 8 servings.
1. In a bowl stir together flour, sugar, and salt. In a small bowl stir together cooking oil and milk; add all at once to flour mixture. Stir with fork until dough mixture comes together. With floured hands form ball. Divide in three equal balls. Proceed with Step 2 above.