SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. If desired, partially freeze beef for easier slicing. If using steak, trim fat from meat and thinly slice steak across the grain into bite-size strips . Place meat strips in a deep bowl. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of the fajita seasoning. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
2. Wrap tortillas tightly in foil. Heat in a 350 degree F oven about 10 minutes or until heated through. Meanwhile, in a 12-inch skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add sweet pepper, onion, and remaining 1 teaspoon seasoning. Cook and stir about 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove onion mixture from skillet.
3. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and the meat to the skillet. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes until desired doneness for steak or until chicken or turkey strips are no longer pink. Drain well. Return onion mixture to skillet. Stir in tomato. Cook and stir for 1 minute or until heated through. Remove skillet from heat; stir in lime juice.
4. To serve, fill warm tortillas with meat mixture. If desired, top meat mixture with guacamole, salsa, and sour cream. Roll up tortillas. Serve with lime wedges.
5. Makes 4 to 6 servings
1. In a small bowl combine ground cumin; dried oregano, crushed; salt; cayenne pepper; black pepper; garlic powder; and onion powder.