SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. At least 1 hour before smoke cooking, soak wood chunks in enough water to cover. For rub, in a small bowl, stir together garlic, olive oil, basil, and oregano. Using your fingers, rub mixture over entire pork loin. Cover and chill roast or at least 2 hours or overnight.
2. In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Roll the pork loin in mixture to coat.
3. Drain wood chunks. In a smoker, arrange preheated coals, the drained wood chunks, and the water pan according to manufacturer's directions. Pour water into water pan. Place meat on grill rack over water pan. Cover and smoke for 3-1/2 to 4 hours or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the roast registers 155 degrees F. Add additional coals and water as needed.
4. Remove meat from smoker. Cover with foil; let stand for 10 minutes before carving. (The meat's temperature will rise about 5 degrees F during standing time.)
5. If desired, serve with grilled vegetables; garnish with oregano. Makes 12 servings.