SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Cut bread crosswise in half or into quarters. Cut each piece lengthwise in half, then into 1/4- to 1/2-inch strips. (It is helpful to cut bread so there is crust on each strip.)
2. Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil; lightly coat with cooking spray. Arrange half of the breadsticks in a single layer; drizzle with half of the oil. Using a spatula or tongs, carefully turn breadsticks to coat with oil. Sprinkle with half of the Parmesan cheese.
3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until browned and crisp. Repeat with remaining breadsticks, oil, and cheese. Transfer to a large serving bowl or platter. Serve with dipping sauces and/or flavored oils, if desired.
1. In a large skillet cook red sweet peppers and shallots, in 1/4 cup olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat about 10 minutes, until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove skillet from heat.
2. Add dry white wine garlic, 2 tablespoons parsley; salt; and black pepper. Stir to combine. Return to heat. Bring mixture to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes until peppers are very tender. Cool slightly.
3. Transfer to a food processor. Add 2 tablespoons snipped flat-leaf parsley and 2 tablespoons olive oil; cover and process until almost smooth. Makes about 1-1/2 cups.