SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a small bowl combine the warm water, yeast, 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, and the sugar. Let stand about 5 minutes until bubbly. In a large bowl combine 4 cups of the flour, the rosemary, oregano, and 1 teaspoon of the salt. Add olives and yeast mixture to flour mixture. Stir until a dough forms. Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface and knead in enough of the remaining flour to make a moderately stiff dough (5 to 8 minutes total). Place dough in a lightly oiled bowl, turning once. Cover; let rise in a warm place until double (1 to 1-1/2 hours).
2. Turn dough out onto a lightly oiled 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Press dough to fit pan. Brush dough with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sprinkle with remaining sea salt. Cover and let rise 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the Fresh Grape Chutney (recipe below).
4. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Remove to wire rack; cool at least 20 minutes. Cut into squares. Serve with Fresh Grape Chutney. Makes 24 servings
1. Place grapes in food processor bowl; process with 3 or 4 on-off turns until coarsely chopped; set aside. In a large skillet melt butter; add onion and cook until just tender. Add fresh rosemary or dried rosemary and dried oregano. Cook for 1 minute. Add chopped grapes and red wine vinegar; cook 1 to 2 minutes more or until heated through. Transfer to serving bowl. Serve using a slotted spoon. Makes 24 (2 tablespoon) servings.