SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat grill for medium direct heat.
2. In a small bowl, combine all dry rub ingredients. Set aside.
3. Rinse roast with cold water and pat completely dry with paper towels. Place roast on plate or platter and season with kosher salt. Rub a generous amount of dry rub into both sides of meat. Let rest for 10 to 15 minutes. Repeat rub and rest two to three times until all seasoning is used.
4. While meat is resting between rubs, prepare BBQ sauce. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine all sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Set aside.
5. Grill roast about 20 minutes for medium-rare, turning and mopping with sauce every 5 minutes. Transfer roast to cutting board. Tent with foil; let stand 10 minutes. Cut roast diagonally across grain. Serve with extra sauce. Makes 4 servings.