SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Fold 36x18-inch heavy foil in half to 18 inches square. In a medium bowl, combine 2 cups of the tomatoes, the onion, garlic, mustard, marjoram, water, salt, brown sugar, and pepper. Place mixture in center of foil. Bring up two opposite edges of foil; seal with double fold. Fold remaining edges to enclose mixture, leaving space for steam to build.For a charcoal grill::
2. Place foil packet on grill rack directly over medium coals. Grill for 10 minutes; turn packet. Grill about 10 minutes more or until onion is tender. Carefully open packet.For a gas grill::
3. Preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Place foil packet on grill rack directly over heat. Cover and grill as above.
4. Meanwhile, place hot dogs on grill rack around foil packet; grill for 5 to 7 minutes or until heated through, turning occasionally. Remove hot dogs from grill.
5. Stir remaining 1 cup tomato halves and the grapes into hot chutney mixture. Place hot dogs in toasted buns; serve Texas Tomato Chutney with the hot dogs. Makes 6 servings.