SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat one 13x9x2-inch (3 quart) rectangular baking dish or two 11x7x1-1/2-inch (2-quart) rectangular baking dishes with cooking spray; set aside. Stack the tortillas and wrap tightly in foil, and bake for 10 minutes or until warm. Or microwave half of the tortillas at a time between 2 pieces of waxed paper on 100 percent power (high) for 30 seconds.
2. Meanwhile, for filling, in a large skillet cook onion, garlic, and jalapeno pepper in hot oil until tender; remove from heat. Stir together 1/3 cup sour cream, the mole sauce, and water; add to skillet along with tofu and half of the cheese. Spoon 1/3 cup of the tofu mixture onto one edge of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam side down, in prepared baking dish or dishes.
3. For sauce, in a medium bowl combine the 1 cup sour cream, flour, cumin, and salt; whisk in milk. Pour evenly over filled tortillas.
4. Bake, covered, for 25 minutes until heated through. Top with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 5 minutes more or until cheese melts. Serve enchiladas topped with Mango Salsa. Makes 6 servings.
1. In a small bowl combine mango, jalapeno or serrano chile peppers, fresh cilantro, and lemon or lime juice. Place in a storage container and refrigerate up to 2 days.