SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a small bowl combine the bread crumbs and milk. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine beans, sour cream, pine nuts, seasoning blend, and ground red pepper. Cover and blend or process until nearly smooth. Add bread crumb mixture. Cover and blend or process until smooth. Stir in oregano. Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours to blend flavors.
3. If desired, sprinkle chives over dip. Serve the dip with Toasted Pita Chips. Makes 12 (2-tablespoon) servings.
1. Split pita bread rounds in half horizontally. Using a sharp knife, cut each pita half into 6 wedges. Arrange wedges in a single layer on ungreased baking sheets. Coat pita wedges with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
2. Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until wedges are crisp and golden brown. Makes 48 chips.