SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Place mushrooms in a small bowl; cover with boiling water. Let soak for 10 minutes. Drain, rinse well, and chop. Set aside.
2. Combine chopped porcini mushrooms, ground beef, basil, thyme, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well. Shape into 6 patties about 3/4-inch thick. Brush patties with garlic oil.
3. Place burger patties on the lightly oiled rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium heat. Grill for 14 to 18 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in centers registers 160 degree F, turning burgers once halfway through grilling.
4. Place focaccia wedges on the grill rack; grill for 1 to 2 minutes or until toasted. Remove burgers and focaccia from grill. Place each burger on a wedge of focaccia; sprinkle immediately with cheese. Spoon Tomato Relish on top. Makes 6 burgers.
1. In a medium mixing bowl stir together yellow tomato, red tomato, cherry tomatoes, sweet onion, olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Makes about 2-1/2 cups.