SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. If desired, remove and discard skin; set fish aside.
2. Microcook potatoes in a microwave-safe medium bowl, covered, on 100-percent power (high) for 5 to 7 minutes or until nearly tender, stirring once. Add broccoli and about half of the pesto; toss to coat.
3. Tear off four 12-inch squares of foil. Divide vegetable mixture into 4 portions, placing 1 portion in the center of each square. Top each with a fish fillet, tucking under any thin edges of fillets. Spoon remaining pesto over fillets.
4. Bring up 2 opposite edges of foil; seal with a double fold. Fold remaining edges together to enclose mixture, leaving space for steam to build.
5. Grill packets on the rack of and uncovered grill directly over medium heat for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork (carefully open one packet to check for fish doneness). Pass additional pesto, if desired. Makes 4 servings.