SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. For the paws, make two cuts, each 1/2 inch long, with a knife or clean scissors into one end of each hot dog. Cook hot dogs.
2. Assemble the dog, using the bun for the body, hot dogs for the legs, a carrot stick for the tail, cheese slices for the ears, and two donut holes for the muzzle.
3. Add onion pieces and olives halves for eyes, attaching them with thin carrot sticks or toothpicks.
4. Push pieces of strawberry licorice lace into donut holes for whiskers. Top the muzzle with a cherry for a nose.
5. Cut the gumdrop in a teardrop shape for the tongue. Makes 2 servings.
6. You will need an adult helper.