SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Prepare Herbed Dipping Sauce. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Cut chicken into long strips, about 1/2 inch thick. Place in a medium bowl. For marinade, combine the olive oil, green onion, lime juice, parsley, oregano, and garlic. Pour marinade over chicken; stir to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 8 hours.
3. Drain chicken, discarding marinade. Thread strips of chicken and sausage onto 6 long skewers.
4. For a charcoal grill, grill kabobs on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 12 to 14 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning to brown evenly. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Place kabobs on grill rack over heat. Cover and grill as above.) Remove kabobs from grill. Serve with Herbed Dipping Sauce and grilled lime wedges. Makes 6 servings.
1. In a small bowl combine sour cream, mayonnaise, green onion and/or chives, lime juice, garlic, parsley, and oregano.