SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. For crust, in a mixing bowl combine crushed wafers and butter. Press mixture evenly onto the bottom and 1-3/4 inches up the sides of an ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Chill while preparing filling.
2. In a small heavy saucepan combine the semi-sweet chocolate and the unsweetened chocolate; melt over low heat, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly.
3. In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. With mixer running, slowly add melted chocolate, beating on low speed until combined. Add eggs all at once. Beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in milk.
4. Pour filling into crust-lined pan. Place in a shallow baking pan in oven. Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until the center appears nearly set when gently shaken.
5. Cool in springform pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Loosen crust from sides of pan and cool for 30 minutes more. Remove sides of pan; cool 1 hour. Cover and chill at least 4 hours. Makes 12 servings.