SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the water, butter, sugar and salt. Bring to boiling. Add flour all at once, stirring vigorously. Cook and stir until mixture forms a ball. Remove from heat. Cool 10 minutes.
2. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well with a wooden spoon after each addition. Drop dough by large spoonfuls, forming a 9-inch ring in a greased 12-inch pizza pan (you'll have 10 to 12 mounds of cream puff dough).
3. Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 40 minutes or until puffed and golden. Cool in pan on a wire rack. When cool, using a serrated knife, cut ring in half horizontally. Place bottom half on a serving plate. If you like, use a fork to remove soft dough from inside puffs.
4. For filling, in a medium bowl, beat the pudding mix, 2 cups milk, and vanilla with an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute or until smooth and thickened.
5. Fold in whipped cream. Spread filling over bottom half of the cream puff ring. Replace the top of the ring.
6. Stir the 1 tablespoon milk into frosting. Spoon over ring. Sprinkle with sliced almonds. Cover and chill for 2 to 4 hours or until firm. Makes 10 to 12 servings.