SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Open oysters in shells (see tip below). With a knife, remove oysters from shells and drain well. Wash shells.
2. Place each oyster in the deep half of each shell. Arrange on a bed of coarse rock salt in shallow pans. (Or, steady shells on pan lined with crumpled foil.)
3. In a saucepan cook green onions and garlic in butter or margarine about 5 minutes or until tender.
4. Stir in flour, salt, white pepper, and red pepper. Add chicken broth and cream, stirring until well blended. Cook and stir over medium heat until the mixture is thickened and bubbly.
5. Reduce heat. Gradually stir about half of mixture into beaten yolks. Return mixture to saucepan. Bring to a gentle boil. Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
6. Stir in shrimp, mushrooms, and wine. Heat through. Remove from heat. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the shrimp mixture over each oyster.
7. Combine Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and paprika. Sprinkle over oysters. Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden on top and oysters curl. Makes 4 servings.