SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. For filling, in a medium saucepan combine the 6 chopped chocolate bars, the marshmallows, and milk. Heat and stir over medium-low heat until chocolate is melted. Remove from heat. Let the chocolate mixture stand until cooled to room temperature. Chill a large mixing bowl and beaters.
2. In the chilled mixing bowl beat the 1 cup cream and the vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form (tips curl).
3. Fold whipped cream mixture into cooled chocolate mixture. Spoon chocolate mixture into Walnut Crust. Freeze about 5 hours or until firm.
4. To serve, remove from the freezer and let stand about 10 minutes before cutting into wedges.* If desired, garnish with additional whipped cream and chopped chocolate bars. Makes 8 servings.
1. In a medium mixing bowl combine coarsely ground walnuts (6 ounces), melted butter or margarine, and sugar. Press onto the bottom and side of a 9-inch pie plate to form a firm, even crust. Bake in a 325 degree F oven about 10 minutes or until edge is golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.