SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Grease and flour a 10-inch fluted tube pan; set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix, water, oil, and eggs. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until combined. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping side of bowl often.
3. Transfer 1-1/2 cups of batter to another bowl; stir in the chocolate-flavored syrup. Pour light batter into the prepared pan. Spoon chocolate batter over top. Using a knife, gently cut through batters to marble.
4. Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 55 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove cake from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
5. Meanwhile, for the icing, melt sweet baking chocolate and butter or margarine over low heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in powdered sugar and 1 tablespoon hot water. Stir in additional hot water, if needed, to reach drizzling consistency.
6. Drizzle cake with icing. Makes 12 servings.