SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a microwave-safe bowl combine dried cherries and brandy. Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) 45 seconds; set aside. Combine chocolate and margarine or butter. Micro-cook on high 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl beat eggs and sugar with an electric mixer on high speed about 5 minutes or until thick and lemon colored. Beat in chocolate mixture, milk, and vanilla. Beat in flour. Stir in undrained cherries and nuts.
3. Pour into a greased and floured 8-inch springform pan or 9x1-1/2-inch round baking pan; place on a baking sheet. Bake in a 350 degree F oven until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean, allowing 45 to 50 minutes for the springform pan or 35 to 40 minutes for the 9-inch pan. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely.
4. Spread 1/4 cup Chocolate Glaze evenly over top and sides of cake. Chill for 10 minutes. Frost top and sides of cake with remaining glaze. Chill until set. Let stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes before serving. If desired, garnish with fresh cherries. Makes 12 to 16 servings.
1. In a glass measure combine semisweet chocolate, cut up, and margarine or butter; micro-cook on high 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until melted, stirring twice.