SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Combine lime juice, chicken broth, cilantro, garlic, and cornstarch. Set aside.
2. Sprinkle beef with cumin, salt, and black pepper; toss to coat. Coat an unheated large skillet with cooking spray. Add onions and sweet peppers. Stir-fry over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove vegetables from skillet.
3. Carefully add cooking oil to the skillet. Add beef strips; stir-fry about 3 minutes or until desired doneness. Push to side of the skillet.
4. Stir lime juice mixture; add to skillet. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly; cook and stir 1 minute more. Stir meat and vegetables into mixture in skillet; heat through.
5. To serve, arrange greens and tomatoes on four dinner plates. Divide beef-vegetable mixture among plates. Top with Baked Tortilla Strips and serve with red or green salsa, if desired. Makes 4 main-dish servings.
1. Cut tortillas into 1/8- to 1/4-inch-wide strips. Place strips on a baking sheet. Coat with nonstick cooking spray. Combine paprika and chili powder; sprinkle over tortilla strips. Bake in a 400 degree F oven 5 minutes. Toss; bake 3 to 5 minutes more.