SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Place 1 chicken breast half between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet into a rectangle about 1/8 inch thick. Remove plastic wrap. Season with salt and pepper. Repeat process with all chicken breasts.
2. For filling, in a medium skillet cook shallots or onions and garlic in the 2 teaspoons hot oil until tender. Remove from heat; stir in spinach, nuts, and smoked mozarella.
3. In a shallow bowl combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
4. To fill each roll, place 2 to 3 tablespoons of filling in the center of each flattened chicken piece. Fold in bottom and sides and roll up; secure with wooden toothpicks.
5. Lightly brush each roll with the 1 tablespoon olive oil; coat with bread crumb mixture. Place rolls, seam side down, in a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, in a 400 degrees F oven about 25 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink. Remove toothpicks before serving. Makes 6 servings.