SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a medium mixing bowl stir together crushed cookies and butter. Line an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with heavy foil. Press crumbs into bottom of foil-lined pan; set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine boiling water and gelatin; stir until gelatin dissolves. Stir in the chilled grape juice or lemonade. Chill until partially set (the consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
3. Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy. With mixer running at low speed, gradually beat in partially set gelatin.
4. In a chilled small mixing bowl beat whipping cream until soft peaks form; fold into gelatin mixture. Chill again until mixture mounds when spooned.
5. Turn gelatin mixture into crumb-lined pan. Cover and chill for at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours or until firm.
6. Using foil, lift dessert from pan. To serve, cut dessert into squares. Top with strawberries with leaves and mint sprigs, if desired. Makes 9 servings.