SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Peel and devein shrimp. Rinse shrimp; pat dry. Halve shrimp lengthwise; set aside. Meanwhile, cook artichoke hearts according to package directions; drain. Cut artichoke hearts in quarters; set aside.
2. Stir together egg product, milk, green onions, garlic powder, and pepper; set aside.
3. Lightly coat a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp to skillet; cook shrimp for 1 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn opaque. Reduce heat to medium-low.
4. Pour egg mixture into skillet; do not stir. As the egg mixture sets, run a spatula around the edge of the skillet, lifting edges to allow liquid to run underneath. Continue cooking and lifting edges until mixture is almost set (top will be wet).
5. Remove skillet from heat; sprinkle artichoke pieces evenly over the top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Let stand, covered, for 3 to 4 minutes or until top is set. Loosen edges of frittata. Transfer to a serving plate; cut into wedges to serve. If desired, garnish with cherry tomatoes and parsley. Makes 3 servings.