SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a screw-top jar combine rice vinegar, lemon juice, salad oil, truffle oil, sugar, salt, and pepper. Cover; shake to mix thoroughly.
2. Divide salad greens among 6 plates. Arrange apples and turnip over greens. Sprinkle walnuts atop. Shake dressing and drizzle each serving with about 1 tablespoon dressing. Refrigerate remaining dressing for another use. If desired, arrange croutons, Cheese Cups, and/or Goat Cheese Slices on plate with salad. Makes 6 side-dish servings. (Nutrition facts are per serving without cheese garnish.)
1. Cut 4 ounces semisoft goat cheese into 6 slices. Coat the cheese slices with 2 tablespoons snipped fresh tarragon or dillweed or 2 teaspoons dried tarragon or dillweed, crushed. Makes 6 slices.
1. In a medium mixing bowl beat 2 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened, and 1/4 cup shredded Havarti cheese, such as dill or other herb flavor, or smoked cheddar cheese (1 ounce) together until combined. Fill each pastry cup with about 1 teaspoon of cheese filling. Place filled cups on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 5 to 7 minutes or until hot and cheese has softened. Serve warm. Makes 12 cups.Make-Ahead Tip::
2. After filling cups with cheese, cover and chill until serving time. Bake in a 400 degree F oven about 5 to 7 minutes or until hot and cheese has softened.