SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a saucepan cook beef, onion, and garlic until meat is brown. Drain off fat. Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, oregano, fennel seed, and salt. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes; stir occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water. Drain well.Filling::
3. For filling, combine cottage cheese, 1 cup of the mozarella cheese, the Parmesan cheese, egg, parsley, and pepper.
4. Layer one-third of the cooked noodles in a 2-quart rectangular baking dish, trimming ends to fit. Spread with half of the filling. Top with one-third of sauce. Repeat layers. Top with remaining noodles and sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozarella cheese.
5. Bake, uncovered, in a 375 degree F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
6. Makes 8 servings.Exchanges::
7. 1-1/2 Starch, 2 Lean Meat, 1 Vegetable