SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a 2-quart square baking dish arrange toasted muffins, cut side up. Place 2 bacon slices on each muffin half.
2. In a bowl beat together eggs, milk, and pepper. In a skillet melt the 1 tablespoon margarine or butter over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture. Cook without stirring until mixture begins to set on the bottom and around the edges. Using a large spoon or spatula, lift and fold partially cooked eggs so uncooked portion flows underneath. Continue cooking over medium heat about 3 minutes total or until eggs are cooked throughout but are still glossy and moist. Immediately remove eggs from heat.
3. Spoon eggs atop each muffin stack, dividing evenly.
4. Prepare sauce mix according to package directions. Stir in lemon juice. Spoon sauce over muffin stacks.
5. For crumb topping, combine crumbs, chives or parsley, and the 2 tablespons margarine or butter; sprinkle over muffin stacks. Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree F oven about 15 minutes or until heated through. Transfer to a platter or individual plates; spoon any sauce in dish over eggs. If desired, garnish with tomato wedges. Makes 4 servings.