SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour and baking powder. Set flour mixture aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat butter or margarine and food coloring with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
3. Add egg and vanilla, then beat well. Stir in flour mixture. Do not chill dough.
4. Put the flower plate onto a cookie press. Pack dough, half at a time, into the cookie press. Press dough into flowers on ungreased cookie sheets.
5. Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 7 to 8 minutes or until cookies are just light brown around edges. Remove cookies to a wire rack, then cool completely.
6. Spread the flat side of half of the cookies with some frosting. Top with remaining cookies to form pumpkins. For stems, attach one jelly bean half to the top of each cookie with frosting. Let stand for 1 to 2 hours or until frosting is slightly dry. Makes 36 cookies.Make-Ahead Tip::
7. Freeze undecorated cookies in airtight container up to 1 month. Thaw 2 hours at room temperature before decorating.