SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a large skillet heat 2 teaspoons of the cooking oil. Cook and stir the zucchini and green onions about 3 minutes or until vegetables are just tender and the liquid is evaporated. Cool slightly.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine the beaten egg, bread crumbs, Dijon-style mustard, lemon thyme, and, if desired, red pepper. Add the zucchini mixture and crabmeat; mix well. Using about 1/4 cup of the mixture for each crab cake, shape into 8 patties, 1/2 inch thick and 2-1/2 inches in diameter. Brush both sides of the crab cakes lightly with the remaining 4 teaspoons of oil.
3. Place crab cakes directly on a lightly oiled, preheated grill rack. Grill crab cakes on an uncovered grill directly over medium-hot coals for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
4. To serve, overlap 2 crab cakes on individual salad plates along with sliced tomatoes. Garnish with cherry tomatoes and lemon or lime wedges, if desired. Serve with Tomato-Sour Cream Dipping Sauce. Makes 4 side-dish servings (2 crab cakes with 2 tablespoons sauce).Tomato-Sour Cream Dipping Sauce::
5. In a small mixing bowl stir together dairy sour cream, minced yellow and red tomatoes, lemon or lime juice, and seasoned salt. Cover and chill. Serve with crab cakes. Makes about 3/4 cup.