SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a 4- or 6-quart pressure cooker cook beef and sausage until brown. Remove meat. Drain off fat.
2. Return meat to the cooker and add the mushrooms, onion, celery, garlic, parsley, sugar, oregano, crushed red pepper, bay leaves, stewed tomatoes, and tomato paste.
3. Lock lid in place. Place pressure regulator on vent pipe (if you have a first generation cooker). Over high heat, bring cooker up to pressure. Reduce heat just enough to maintain pressure and pressure regulator rocks gently; cook for 10 minutes.
4. Quick-release the pressure. Carefully remove lid.
5. Remove bay leaves. Serve over spaghetti. Makes 6 main-dish servings (6 cups sauce).