SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Thaw scallops, if frozen. Cut any large scallops in half; set aside.
2. In a Dutch oven cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Return pasta to Dutch oven; toss with margarine or butter. Cover to keep warm.
3. Meanwhile, pour oil into a wok or large skillet. Heat over medium-high heat. Add garlic; stir-fry garlic for 15 seconds. Add carrots; stir-fry for 4 minutes. Add sugar snap peas and green onions; stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes more or until all of the vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove vegetables from the wok. Cool wok for 1 minute.
4. Carefully add wine or chicken broth, the 1/3 cup water, dill or tarragon, bouillon granules, and crushed red pepper to wok. Bring to boiling. Add scallops; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 1 to 2 minutes or until scallops are opaque, stirring occasionally.
5. Stir together cornstarch and the 2 tablespoons cold water; add to wok. Cook and stir until mixture is thickened and bubbly. Return vegetables to wok; add pasta. Toss to mix all ingredients together. Heat through. Transfer to dinner plates. Sprinkle with cracked black pepper. Makes 4 servings.