SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Cook the manicotti shells according to package directions. Drain shells; rinse with cold water. Drain again.
2. Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small heavy saucepan melt cream cheese over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. Slowly add milk, stirring until smooth. Stir in Romano or Parmesan cheese. Remove from heat.
3. For filling, in a medium mixing bowl stir together 3/4 cup of the sauce, the chicken, broccoli, roasted red sweet pepper or pimiento, and pepper. Using a small spoon, carefully fill each manicotti shell with about 1/3 cup of the filling.
4. Arrange the filled shells in a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Pour the remaining sauce over the shells. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover with foil.
5. Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through. Makes 6 main-dish servings.