SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Peel and devein shrimp; rinse and pat dry. Set aside.
2. Cook pasta or rice according to package directions; drain.
3. Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small bowl stir together water, orange marmalade, peanut butter, soy sauce, cornstarch, and crushed red pepper. Set aside.
4. Pour cooking oil into a wok or large skillet. (Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Preheat on medium-high heat. Add pepper strips and green onions; stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove and set aside.
5. Add half of the shrimp to wok; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn opaque; remove and set aside. Repeat with the remaining shrimp.
6. Stir sauce; add to center of wok. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Remove from heat; keep sauce warm.
7. In a 4-quart Dutch oven or kettle combine cooked pasta or rice, vegetable mixture, and shrimp; cook over medium heat until heated through, tossing gently to mix. Serve shrimp mixture on dinner plates. Top with sauce. If desired, sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Makes 4 servings.