SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Halve shrimp lengthwise; set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine 1-1/4 cups of the flour, the yeast, herb, 2 cloves minced garlic, and salt. Add water and 2 tablespoons oil. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly. Beat on high speed for 3 minutes. Using a spoon, stir in as much of the remaining flour as you can. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead in enough remaining flour to make a moderately stiff dough that is smooth and elastic (6 to 8 minutes total). Divide dough in half. Cover and let rest 10 minutes.
3. Grease two 11- to 13-inch pizza pans or baking sheets. On a lightly floured surface, roll each half of dough into a circle 1 inch larger than pizza pan. Transfer dough to pans. Build up edges slightly. Flute edges, if desired. Prick generously with a fork. Do not let rise. Bake in a 425 degree F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
4. Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook shrimp and 2 cloves minced garlic in 1 tablespoon oil for 1 to 2 minutes or until shrimp turn opaque, stirring frequently.
5. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over hot crusts. Spoon shrimp mixture over mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with olives, feta cheese, green onion, and rosemary.
6. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes more or until mozzarella cheese melts and pizza is heated through. Makes 6 servings.