SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Snap off and discard woody bases from asparagus. Rinse fish; pat dry.
2. Brush asparagus spears and both sides of salmon lightly with oil. Press fennel seed onto both sides of salmon.
3. Place salmon on the greased rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals. Place asparagus on a piece of heavy foil on grill rack next to salmon. Grill for 8 to 12 minutes or until asparagus is tender and the fish begins to flake easily, turning once halfway through.
4. Meanwhile, line 4 plates with lettuce leaves. Place salmon atop greens. Arrange asparagus, tomato wedges, and enoki mushrooms around salmon. Drizzle with Asian Dressing. Makes 4 servings.
1. In a screw-top jar combine salad oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, sugar, and grated gingerroot or pickled ginger. Cover and shake well.