SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. Cut into 1-inch cubes. Discard any skin and bones. Set aside.
2. For sauce, in a small bowl stir together wine, thyme, salt, and crushed red pepper. Set aside.
3. Pour cooking oil into a wok or large skillet. (Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Preheat over medium-high heat. Stir-fry garlic in hot oil for 15 seconds. Add broccoli; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add sweet pepper; stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes more or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove vegetables from the wok.
4. Add tuna to the hot wok. Stir-fry for 3 to 6 minutes or until tuna flakes easily, being careful not to break up pieces. Return cooked vegetables to the wok.
5. Stir sauce. Add sauce to the wok. Add cooked linguine. Gently toss all ingredients together to coat with sauce. Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes more or until heated through. Remove from heat. Serve immediately. Sprinkle each serving with Romano or Parmesan cheese. Makes 4 servings.