SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Cook noodles and broccoli separately according to their package directions; drain well. Set aside.
2. For sauce, in a large saucepan stir together tomato sauce, undrained diced tomatoes, celery, onion, sweet pepper, basil, bay leaves, garlic, and salt. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes or until sauce is thick, stirring occasionally. Discard bay leaves.
3. Meanwhile, for filling, in a bowl stir together egg, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, and black pepper. Stir in cooked broccoli.
4. Spread about 1/2 cup of the sauce in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish (3-quart glass baking dish). Top with half of the noodles, half of the filling, and half of the remaining sauce. Repeat layers, ending with the sauce.
5. Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree F. oven for 25 minutes; sprinkle with mozzarella. Bake about 5 minutes more or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Makes 8 servings.