SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a small bowl combine egg, milk, and pepper. In another bowl stir together cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and dried parsley flakes.
2. Dip eggplant slices in the milk mixture to coat, then dip both sides in the cracker mixture.
3. Lightly coat a 2-quart rectangular baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange eggplant in dish.
4. In a bowl stir together tomato sauce, oregano, and garlic; pour over eggplant.
5. Bake, covered, in a 350 degree F oven for 40 minutes or until eggplant is tender. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes more. Makes 4 servings.