SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. For sauce, in a small saucepan combine yogurt, mayonnaise, milk, dry mustard, and ground red pepper; set aside.Eggs::
2. Spray an 8-inch skillet with nonstick spray coating. Fill the skillet halfway with water. Bring to boiling; reduce heat so water is simmering. To poach eggs, break 1 egg into a small dish and slide egg into water. Repeat with remaining eggs. Simmer, uncovered, for 3 to 5 minutes or until eggs are just soft-cooked.
3. Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook bacon over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side. Cover; keep warm.
4. Cook and stir sauce over low heat just until heated through, but do not boil.
5. To serve, top each muffin half with 1 slice bacon, 1 egg, and one-fourth of the sauce. Makes 4 servings.