SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. For sauce, in a small bowl combine water, soy sauce, and cornstarch. Set aside.
2. Spray an unheated wok or large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat over medium-high heat. Add bok choy, sweet pepper, and Anaheim or jalapeno pepper; stir-fry for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes or until peppers are crisp-tender. Remove from wok.
3. Add turkey to wok; stir-fry about 2 minutes or until heated through. Push turkey from center of wok. Stir sauce mixture; add to center of wok. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
4. Return vegetables to wok; add water chestnuts. Stir to coat all ingredients; cook about 1 minute more or until heated through. Serve with hot cooked rice. Makes 4 servings.
5. Because chili peppers, such as jalapeno, contain volatile oils that can burn you skin and eyes, avoid direct contact with them as much as possible. When working with chili peppers, wear plastic gloves. If your bare hands touch the chili peppers, wash your hands well with soap and water.