SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. For crepes, in a blender container combine the milk, flour, egg, cooking oil, baking powder, and salt; cover and blend until smooth. Heat a very lightly greased nonstick 7-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Remove from heat; spoon 2 tablespoons of the batter into center of the skillet. Lift and tilt skillet to spread batter.
2. Return to heat; cook for 1 minute or until light brown. Turn with a spatula; cook second side for 30 seconds. Carefully slide finished crepe onto a plate lined with paper towels. Repeat with remaining batter, keeping crepes covered as you prepare them. Set crepes aside.
3. Clean green onions; trim and discard root ends. Thinly slice white parts; reserve 12 whole green top pieces. In a large skillet bring 1/2 cup water just to boiling. Add green onion tops; cook for 30 seconds. Immediately rinse with cold water; drain on paper towels and set aside.
4. In the same skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the sliced white parts of onions, cooked chicken, and white pepper; cook just until chicken is heated through. Add broth and wine; bring to boiling.
5. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 to 7 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Add cheese and tarragon; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Strain mixture, reserving liquid for sauce and solids for crepe filling. Cover sauce and keep warm.
6. For each serving, spoon about 2 tablespoons chicken mixture onto a crepe; pull up sides to make a "purse". Tie purse closed with a cooked green onion top. Spoon 1 tablespoon sauce onto each plate; set purse in center. If desired, garnish with red pepper. Makes 12.