SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Line two baking sheets with foil; grease foil. Set aside.
2. For pastry, combine water and butter in a medium saucepan. Bring to boiling. Add flour all at once, stirring vigorously. Cook and stir until mixture forms a ball. Remove from heat. Cool for 10 minutes. Add the 3 eggs, one at a time, beating well with wooden spoon after each addition until smooth. Stir in Parmesan cheese and roasted peppers.
3. Meanwhile, for filling, place spinach in a colander. Press the back of a wooden spoon against the spinach to force out any excess water. In a medium bowl stir together spinach, semisoft cheese, and the beaten egg.
4. Drop filling by level measuring teaspoons into mounds 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
5. Place pastry dough in a pastry bag fitted with a 3/8-inch star tip. Pipe dough in circles around filling mounds, leaving filling uncovered in center.
6. Bake in a 400 degree F. oven for 16 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately. Makes 40 to 45 appetizers.