Purchased prepared foods go together easily and quickly -- with a homemade-tasting result.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup refrigerated purchased pesto
- Buttermilk (about 1/3 cup)
- One 6- to 8-oz. pkg. baby greens
1. For salad dressing, in a small bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing and pesto. Add enough buttermilk until mixture is desired consistency. Cover and store dressing in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
2. For baby greens, rinse and pat dry. Cover and refrigerate.
3. To serve, toss baby greens with dressing.