How to Grill Asparagus
- Wash and trim asparagus spears.
- Season as desired.
- Grill asparagus. We do this a few different ways:
- Directly on the grill rack. Place spears in a single layer on the grill rack and grill 4-7 minutes.
- In a grill basket. Place asparagus in a single layer in a grill basket and grill 4-7 minutes.
- In a foil pack. Place asparagus spears on a sheet of foil, season with oil and spices, and fold foil around aspargus to enclose. Place on the grill and cook 10-15 minutes total, flipping after 5 minutes.
- In a bacon-wrapped bundle. Wrap one strip of bacon around 6-8 spears and place on the grill rack. Cook 7-9 minutes, turning often.
Other Ways to Cook Asparagus
There are plenty of other cooking methods for asparagus that don't require a grill. See other ways to cook asparagus.
Grilled Asparagus Recipes
Now that you're up to speed on how to grill asparagus, put your cooking skills to work with these grilled asparagus recipes.